Te Hoenga Waka now Including the Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Paihia, Bay of Islands, Northland
- Product code: TTWAI
Taiamai Tours cultural experience now includes a 2 day pass into the Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
- Maori interpretation of living landscapes
- Interactive cultural activities
- View a sacred Maori marae - village
- The spiritual Haruru Falls
- Traditional story telling from the Ngapuhi guides
- Learn Taiamai haka, songs and chants
- Magical photo opportunities of Waitangi river estuaries and forest
- And a whole lot more
Waitangi Treaty Grounds:-**
All inclusive 2 day pass:-
- Entry into the Waitangi museum
- Birthplace of a nation introductory film(22 min)
- Informative guided tour (50 minutes)
- Entertaining Maori cultural performance (30 minutes)
- Full access to New Zealand's most important historical site
- World's largest ceremonial Waka (war canoe)
**Please note the Waitangi Treaty Grounds has no association with Taiamai Tours Heritage Journeys and operates under their own terms and conditions, refer to their website. Taiamai Tours Heritage Journeys do not accept any responsibility for any changes made by Waitangi Treaty Grounds, and this value add can be withdrawn without notice however we will communicate any changes in advance where possible.
**Please note for a confirmed departure we need a required minimum 6PAX, we may ask you to amend your day, thank you.